Land Registry Office
After submitting the request for georeferencing of your properties at BUPi, you should go to the Land Registry Office, which will already have all the information about the location and limits of your property, in order to register.
Soon, it will be possible to start the registration request directly through the BUPi’s service counter or online, after the submission of the RGG.

If your municipality has a land registry, go to the Land Registry Office to register and take the land register with you.